Sunday, January 15, 2017

Hi! My Christmas vacation was so fun. I spend my it with my family and friends,it was so fun,and we celebrate it in our house it was so fun,even we didn't go to any other place my I'm still happy because together with my family and relative we spend our time with each other it was full of enjoyment and happiness because occasionally it happens sometimes we spend each other  together having so much fun,happiness and enjoyment. My Christmas vacation was so great because  we come together with my family to attend the night mass it was great and fun because just sometimes that me and my family come together

It was so fun having you and your family celebrating the Christmas altogether and making new memories with joy and happiness.We even go to the beach with my family and friends it was so much fun  because we at the same time once go to a boat and wander around on every island we accessible and tour and there was a lot and kinds of fish it was so much fun.

Time passed by,when the New Years Eve came me,my friends,relatives and my families celebrated the New Years Eve  it was so much fun even we didn't use explosive,we use horn pipe to avoid any accidents and celebrate the New Year with  no accidents happen.
































3 comments: